We hold an informal, friendly monthly meeting in a warm, comfortable and relaxed home environment with our dedicated support team.
The emphasis of the meeting is to offer a listening ear, provide advice, help and friendship to support you through this difficult time.
The support team are all recovered postnatal illness sufferers so are able to provide honest experience and advice.
We meet on the last Tuesday of every month from 7.30pm – 9.00pm. For further details, please call 01727 826627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Aims of our Group
- To provide a safe and confidential space to discuss personal experiences and our feelings of postnatal illness.
- To encourage self awareness and develop coping strategies for managing postnatal illness.
- To draw strength from fellow survivors and learn we are not alone in our struggle for recovery.
- To provide hot food and drinks to ensure every mum has the opportunity to eat and drink if they feel well enough.
- To meet the last Tuesday of every month from 7.30pm-9.00pm, except August and December.
Meeting dates for 2018